Miner’s Colfax Medical Center is dedicated to providing the best healthcare possible to the residents of Raton and Northeastern New Mexico. In the spirit of this lofty goal, we are constantly working to improve the services we provide and this strategic plan will help ensure that MCMC will be available in both the short and long term to continue providing the quality of care our patients deserve each day.
The mission of Miners’ Colfax Medical Center, a healthcare agency of the State of New Mexico, is to be a leader providing quality Acute Care, Long Term Care and related services to the beneficiaries of the Miner’s Trust Fund of New Mexico and the people of Northeastern New Mexico and surrounding region
Miners’ Colfax Medical Center, partnering with other healthcare providers who share our values, will be a leader in providing healthcare services. The Medical Center shall continue to serve the miner beneficiaries and the public.
Miners Colfax Medical Center works to establish a culture where all staff are committed and engaged in CARES behaviors. The CARES behaviors are:
- Continuous Improvement – continuously improve quality and service of care delivered
- Accountability – be responsible and reliable by following through on work commitments
- Respect and Respond – demonstrate high degree of integrity and treat others as you would like to be treated
- Engagement – collaborate, communicate, and cooperate
- Safety – provide a safe and secure environment