Here you’ll find information and forms to assist you as you do business with Miners’ Colfax Medical Center.
Request for Proposal
Medical Coding Services
The purpose of the Request for Proposal (RFP) is to solicit sealed proposals to establish a contract through competitive negotiations for the procurement of Remote-Based Certified Coding Specialists for Critical Access Hospital with in-patient and out-patient coding, who possess extensive knowledge in ICD10 and CPT Coding. This includes a 25 bed critical access hospital, laboratory, operating room, OB/GYN, radiology, and several outpatient clinics including surgery, oncology, and two primary care clinics.
- Medical Coding Services RFP – Download this RFP
- Q & A – Questions and Answers regarding this RFP
- Q & A 2 – Set 2 of questions and answers
- Optum Q & A – Questions posed by Optum and the answers provided for transparency
- Additional Questions – Another set of questions with answers
The following documents are for vendors who wish to do business with MCMC and the State of New Mexico.
- W-9 Form (PDF) – Use this form to get registered with the State of New Mexico to qualify for payment processing. You can’t do business with MCMC without it.